The GreenRADIUS LDAP Authenticator Module enables a way to implement two-factor authentication for applications and services that support authentication requests over the LDAP protocol. At times, it is advantageous to integrate third-party applications and services over LDAP instead of RADIUS, Web APIs, or other ways.
- GreenRADIUS v18.104.22.168 or above
- a GreenRADIUS license that enables the LDAP Authenticator Module
- GreenRADIUS must only have one domain configured in the Domain tab
- a third-party application that supports authentication requests over the LDAP protocol
Click on the Global Configuration tab. Then click the LDAP Authenticator Module icon.
Enter the following configuration parameters:
- DNS Domain Name: This name needs to be distinct from your Active Directory/LDAP domain name. It should not contain a space nor any special characters except hyphen or period. This domain is a proxy domain which is used to forward authentication requests received from third-party applications or services to GreenRADIUS.
- Organization Name: This could be your organization or any name of your choice. It should not contain a space nor any special characters except hyphen or period.
- Current Admin Password: Enter the current admin password. (By default, the current admin password is
- New Admin Password: Enter a new password
- Confirm Admin Password: Re-enter the new password
- Click the Update button. You should see a success message like the one below.
Typically, the following configuration parameters need to be specified:
- Base DN: Use the same DNS domain name configured in the GreenRADIUS LDAP Authenticator Module, for example,
- Bind DN: For example,
- Password: Enter the same admin password configured in the GreenRADIUS LDAP Authenticator Module.
© 2020 Green Rocket Security Inc. All rights reserved.